Skip to main content

CASUAL WEDNESDAY: YELLOW LEAF SKIRT

H&M Tee  |  Loft Skirt (old) similar here, here, here & here
 Zara Hat & Flats (old)  |  Mango Bag (old)

Hi Hi Loves, a couple of weeks ago I wore this skirt to work with heels, a button down and a leather jacket (see here).  Since the weather here in LA has been quite flaky, one minute it's cold the next it's hot.  I decided to show you how I pair this fall skirt more casual with adding flats and a simple white tee.  This skirt is one of my favorite fall pieces.  It's has the most beautiful fall leaves on it with a very rich vibrant yellow that makes the perfect stand out statement piece.  I've had this skirt for awhile now and I still pull it out ever fall. I've attached some similar skirts because it's no longer available so that you can add those basic pieces that we all have in our closet, a white tee, nude flats and a simple hat (doesn't matter what kind of hat).  Having that statement skirt in my wardrobe is always a go to because it's that piece that maked your look whether you dress it up or down.  I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving weekend and I'm just so thankful everyday for life and family.  

Thank you for reading, I know there isn't a lot of you.
Happy Wednesday!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAUX FUR

H&M Coat ( similar )  & Vest  |  Express Jeans   |  Forever 21 Turtleneck   |  Ann Taylor Wedge Boots ( similar ) Here's to Christmas time and what I wore to keep warm since LA took a turn and has been quite chilly. I wore this look twice, once to work on casual Friday and the other for Christmas Eve.  I'm just in love with this faux-fur vest. This look is perfect for when it's cold outside and you're indoors and don't want to wear to much clothing. Throw on a jacket and instantly you're ready for the outdoors.   I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and is getting ready for the New Year!  

LEATHER ON LEATHER

GUESS LEATHER PEPLUM TOP (old) cute options  here ,  here ,  here ,  here  &  here FAUX LEATHER SHORTS (old  similar  here ,  here ,  here ,  here  &  here ) H&M FAUX FUR VEST JUSTFAB HEELS (old similar  here ) DIY OVERSIZED CLUTCH PRADA  SUNGLASSES MICHAEL KORS GOLD  WATCH

POODLE SKIRT LOVE

H&M SCUBA POODLE SKIRT  (sold out) other cute options  here ,  here , & high end option here H&M TUBE TOP (similar  here ) & H&M CROPPED  TEE  (similar  here ) KATE SPADE CLUTCH ( cute options here , here , here & here ) SHOE MINT  HEELS MICHAEL KORS GOLD  WATCH RETRO CAT EYE FOREVER 21 SUNGLASSES (old) other cute options  here ,  here ,  here ,  here ,  here  &  here